Friday, April 24, 2009

Goodbye Neck Pain

Well ya see the other day at work this girl came up and asked if it was okay for her to survey our customers for King Chiropractic. The assistant manager said it was fine so she asked if I would mind filling one out for her, I grumbled and said sure cause I didn really want to, but today I am grateful that I did. I got a random phone call while I was working so when I went on lunch I called the number back curious as to who in payson would have my cell number and sure enough it had been King Chiropractic calling to inform me that my survey had been entered into a drawing and I had won $180 worth of chiropractic care that I didn't have to pay for! Hopefully with that $180 I can get my neck adjusted and my headaches will go away! After a very long four hours of work that was a very pleasant surprise :)

1 comment:

  1. good for you. You do not hear very often of a person winning anything. hope you feel better too!!

    ReplyDelete