Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lia Sophia Wanna Be

The other day at work on my lunch I decided that I was going to be bored that night when I got home from work and was trying to decide something that I could do.... I thought and thought as I walked the aisles of Wal*Mart...

Finally I came to the craft section, and saw all of the jewlery making things...I started looking through one of the books, and found something that I wanted to make, so I gave in and bought the book and all the beads to make this necklace and bracelet! It turned out pretty cute, I was actually quite surprised because usually when I attempt something of the sort I fail miserably!


RESULT:


3 comments:

  1. Way cute! You're super-talented. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute Tiff. I need to get a hobby. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I think it is really cute. If you want to make more I have a tote full of beads etc.
    just come by and get it and make you a bunch.

    ReplyDelete